SCS LAW - CALL US TODAY ON 020 7090 1599

Our specialist team of solicitors are here to support you with any dispute you may have with your tenants and can assist you with sending notices, making claims for possession, providing court representation and taking enforcement steps.

We are here to help when –

× Your tenancy agreement has expired.

× Your tenant is in rent arrears.

× You want to bring a claim for possession.

× You need representation at a court hearing.

× You want to enforce a possession order.

× You need any legal advice on how to evict tenants.